I hope you’re enjoying the free content, including how to use Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other business skills. It’s my labour of love, so I’m not putting content behind paywalls. If you would like to support my work, I greatly appreciate any contributions! Your kind and generous support will get put to good use, in creating more MS Office 365 videos, blogs, templates and other support.
Here’s an idea of what the sums buy: £3 will buy me a pouch of Aldi’s finest ground Italian coffee blend (almost like Lavazza!). £10 pays for 2 weeks of my website and email hosting, so you can email me direct at email@example.com for support and questions. £30 sorts all my web costs out for a month. Or you can choose a custom amount; this might allow me for example to upgrade screen recording software, microphone, or my Office 365 subscription. Use the button or QR code below to choose an amount…
- Best Windows Laptop in 2023: £300, £500, £1000 BudgetWant to know the best 2023 laptop for £500 in the UK? The possibilities can be overwhelming; you could end up spending days researching the best one (I know I have!). In this simplified 2023 guide, I’ve reviewed the best Windows laptops in 2023 to suit your budget. Whether you’re spending £300, £500, or £1000,… Read more: Best Windows Laptop in 2023: £300, £500, £1000 Budget
- How to Turn Off UK Government Emergency AlertsThe UK government has decided that it’s going to remotely set off alarms on your smart phone and tablet from 23rd April, for severe weather, terrorism, and other emergencies. This blog outlines everything you need to know about these new Emergency Alerts, how they work, devices affected, and importantly, how to turn emergency alerts off.… Read more: How to Turn Off UK Government Emergency Alerts
- How to Present PowerPoint Slideshow Within a WindowPowerPoint presentations are a fantastic tool to convey ideas in education, business, and government. But there can be frustrations when trying to perfect your settings, with options often buried within the ribbon or layers of clicks. One common frustration might be: “Why does my presentation only show in full screen mode?” In this blog, I’ll… Read more: How to Present PowerPoint Slideshow Within a Window
- How to Turn Off Track Changes in WordThe tracking changes feature in Microsoft Word is a common complaint and frankly a pain. While change tracking may have its specific uses in drawing up legal agreements and such, it’s more often overused by document control freaks. Then when shared with others, the unsuspecting editor wonders why there’s a side panel with red boxes.… Read more: How to Turn Off Track Changes in Word
- PowerPoint Template: Ancient ApocalypseHaving watched the fascinating Netflix documentary, ‘Ancient Apocalypse’, I was inspired to pull together a free and unusually dark-themed PowerPoint template for you (as I did with Stranger Things!). In this blog and associated video, I share with you the template and use it as a slidedeck to summarise the hit Netflix series. I also… Read more: PowerPoint Template: Ancient Apocalypse