Welcome to Excel at the Office! Firstly, you’ll find here a range of free and premium support to help you create professional reports, documents, presentations and spreadsheets. In addition, answers are provided to common questions you might have about MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, for example:
- How do I use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word?
- What does a good Business Case look like?
- How can I create stunning PowerPoint presentations and Word documents?
- How do I create a table, graph, or use conditional formatting in Excel?
- Why won’t my print margins align properly?!
I often encounter people fighting with MS Office 365 applications, struggling with spreadsheets and presentations, or generally wasting time in their profession. Whether in public sector organisations or private sector businesses, I want to help avert these headaches! Therefore, I put together a bank of simple ‘how to’ support and hassle-free services for you.
Someone who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.Charles Darwin
Free support includes blog articles, templates, easy tutorials and YouTube videos. All cover how to use Microsoft Office 365 apps like Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Additionally, there are no logins or signups, just enjoy the growing resource base at your leisure. Looking to buy a laptop or need direction on business reading materials?
I do this around a day job, so if you’d like to support my work, coffee donations welcome to help fund the site. I also offer clients bespoke premium support; Above all, drafting beautiful and accessible reports for you. Finally, contact me to deliver training in your organisation. Examples and a summary of these free and premium services are shown below…
FREE Stuff from Excel at the Office…
Browse content and learn new MS Office and business skills…
- Blogs & ‘how-to’ video tutorials
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word tips and tutorials
- Growing library of templates
- For project, business, budgeting, & other reporting
- Advice for beginners on the best laptops for your budget
- Optional ‘Buy a coffee‘ donations are appreciated to keep content flowing
PREMIUM SUPPORT: From just £99
Save time and outsource your next project for professional results…
- Save hours / days of time – just get in touch with your needs
- From simple tailored templates to more complex reporting needs
- Copywriting, redesigning, proofing, guidance, all in one service
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Creating bespoke video or infographic summaries of your strategic reports
- Completely confidential handling of your business information and data
- Phone support included
Latest Blog Posts
- Best Windows Laptop in 2023: £300, £500, £1000 BudgetWant to know the best 2023 laptop for £500 in the UK? The possibilities can be overwhelming; you could end up spending days researching the best one (I know I have!). In this simplified 2023 guide, I’ve reviewed the best Windows laptops in 2023 to suit your budget. Whether you’re… Read more: Best Windows Laptop in 2023: £300, £500, £1000 Budget
- How to Turn Off UK Government Emergency AlertsThe UK government has decided that it’s going to remotely set off alarms on your smart phone and tablet from 23rd April, for severe weather, terrorism, and other emergencies. This blog outlines everything you need to know about these new Emergency Alerts, how they work, devices affected, and importantly, how… Read more: How to Turn Off UK Government Emergency Alerts
- How to Present PowerPoint Slideshow Within a WindowPowerPoint presentations are a fantastic tool to convey ideas in education, business, and government. But there can be frustrations when trying to perfect your settings, with options often buried within the ribbon or layers of clicks. One common frustration might be: “Why does my presentation only show in full screen… Read more: How to Present PowerPoint Slideshow Within a Window